How to Get the Most Out of Your Nail Wrap
Nail wraps are a convenient and easy way to give your nails a stylish look without the need for a salon visit.
But did you know that you can actually get more use out of each pack of nail wraps?
Each of our nail wraps packs come with 16 double-ended nail wraps. If your nails are on the shorter side, you can get two uses out of each wrap.
By cutting the wraps in half using either nail clippers or nail scissors and following the curvature of your nail bed, you can actually get 32 nail uses out of each pack!
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to get the most out of your nail wraps:
- Begin by cleaning and buffing your nails to remove any oils or debris.
- Measure the width of your nails by wrapping the nail wrap around your nail prior to application
- Use either nail clippers or nail scissors to cut the wraps in half of desired size.
- Carefully remove the sticker from the paper backing and press it firmly onto your nail.
- Use paper backing of your desired size as a template to cut around the other end of the Nail Wrap. This way you can get a more accurate finish on the leftover end of the nail wrap
- Stick onto nail surface as usual
- Apply a coat of our Fast Glass Top Coat to seal in your design and make it waterproof.